From the 1920’s – 2007 the chuch was not maintained other than occasional exterior painting and roofing. The interior was damaged throughout the years from vandals. In the 1950’s and 1960’s the church was broken into and the interior was destroyed. The pews, organ, oil lamps, and items on the alter were removed and the windows broken. There was also graffitti.